Curry leaves powder
Why us :
- Freshly prepared & packed on the same day of dispatch.
- Made with fresh Curry leaves plucked from local farms, dried in shade making sure the nutrients remain even after drying. Curry leaves burns your fat, keeps your skin & hair healthy, maintains digestive health & very good for diabetic people.
- As most of the kids don’t like to eat curry leaves directly it is a better option to feed them curry leaves in Podi form. Cool...Isn’t it?
- Homemade, No artificial preservatives, no artificial colours or flavours are used.
Curry leaves, Red chillies, Bengal gram, Black gram, Coconut flakes, Cumin, Pepper, Garlic (for ‘with garlic’ variant only), Salt & Sunflower oil (very very little quantity)
Shelf life - 4 months at room temperature.
How to use:
Method 1: Simple mix to your food.
The simpler way is, to mix RDP's curry leaves podi to rice and eat. It also tastes best as add on to your Upma, Idli & dosa.
Method 2: Instant Curry leaves rice.
- Heat a pan and add 2-3 teaspoons of oil to it.
- After 30 sec, add mustard seeds, chopped green chillies, cumin (jeera), groundnuts or cashew nuts (optional) and roast them for 15 sec.
- Now Add 2-3 spoonful of RDP’s Curry leaves podi, mix well.
- Now switch off the gas & add one cup of cooked rice & mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt & some lemon juice for more taste.
- That’s it. Yummy Curry leaves rice is ready in 2 min 😃😋
As most of the kids don’t like to eat curry leaves directly it is a better option to feed them curry leaves in Podi form. Cool...Isn’t it?
Share this Product
This homemade podis is ❤️.
The taste is superb!
Although the curry leaf aroma isn’t felt, the other ingredients in the powder makes it very aromatic. Besides the Molagai Podi , I now enjoy adding this curry leaves powder to my idli and Dosa. A must have powder
So far ordered 3 times, good product.