Mango Turumu/ Grated Mango pickle
RDPTUR-2Regular price Rs. 220.00
- We use perfect raw mangoes for pickling because raw mangoes are rich in Vit-c that has 35 times an apple has & 9 times a lemon has and so prevents scurvy & also improves immunity. It has niacin that improves heart health.
- Homemade, No artificial preservatives, no artificial colours or flavours are used.
Raw mango, Salt, Chilli powder, fenugreek powder, mustard powder, garlic(for ‘with garlic’ variant only), tempering/tadka with mustard seeds, Homemade sesame oil.
Shelf life - 6 months
The variant of mango pickle which is made by grating the flesh part of the mango is called Grated Mango. The taste is slightly different from other variants of Mango pickles.
- Take Hot rice, add ghee & then RDP’s Grated Mango. Mix well & enjoy.
- RDP’s most favourite way of eating Grated Mango pickle is by dipping your Murukku in Grated Mango & eat - the most enjoyable way 😋
- Another perfect way of enjoying Andhra Mango Tokku pickle is with Dal rice especially plain dal called as mudda pappu/ sappidi pappu in Telugu. RDP’s Cut Mango + Hot rice + Plain Dal + RDP’s Majjiga merapakayalu (optional) is next level taste..😋😋
- Other favourite ways of eating RDP’s Mango Tokku is - Pappulapodi + Mango Tokku, Chintaku podi +Mango Tokku, Chitlam podi + Mango Tokku.
- And of course with easy Upma breakfast 😋