Why us :
- Made with good quality raw tamarinds & so you can enjoy its health benefits of anti-bacterial properties, anti-ageing properties, improves digestive health & removes bad cholesterol. And thus making it safe for consumption for pregnant ladies.
- Homemade, No artificial preservatives, no artificial colours or flavours are used.
Tamarind, salt, green chillies, fenugreek seeds, garlic, turmeric powder.
Shelf life - 1 year at room temperature.
How to use:
Yes, tamarind has its own speciality for ages.
The sight of the pickle itself gives a mouth-watering feel.
- The best way to eat RDP’s Tamarind pickle is with curd rice. Just add a spoon of RDP’s Tamarind pickle to your curd rice & enjoy.
- There is another traditional way that you can enjoy RDP’s Tamarind pickle with curd rice. Have you ever heard this from your granny? - mixing curd rice with tamarind pickle and then leaving it in a pot for the whole night & then consuming this tasty and healthy mixture as a breakfast!
- Make a super easy delicious chutney with RDP’s Tamarind pickle/ Tokku. Take a pan, add 2-3 spoons of oil, then mustard seeds, chopped onions & then 5-6 spoons of RDP’s Tamarind pickle, mix well. That’s it, delicious Tamarind chutney is ready & you can enjoy it with Dosa or vada or Mysore Bonda or plain hot rice.