Why us :
- We use perfect raw mangoes for pickling because raw mangoes are rich in Vit-c that has 35 times an apple has & 9 times a lemon has and so prevents scurvy & also improves immunity. It has niacin that improves heart health.
- Homemade, No artificial preservatives, no artificial colours or flavours are used.
Mango, mustard powder, fenugreek powder, salt, chilli powder, garlic (for ‘with garlic’ variant only), temperings/ tadka with Homemade sesame oil.
Shelf life - one year at room temperature.
Refrigeration helps the pieces to stay crispy.
How to use:
The variant of mango pickle which is made along with the inner part of the mango for the whole flavour is called Avakaya.
- Take Hot rice, add ghee & then RDP’s Avakaya pickle. Mix well & enjoy. This Avakaya rice is very famous in South India.
- Another perfect way of enjoying Andhra avakaya pickle is with Dal rice especially plain dal called as mudda pappu/ sappidi pappu in Telugu. RDP’s Mango Avakaya + Hot rice + Plain Dal + RDP’s Majjiga merapakayalu (optional) is next level taste..😋😋
- Other favourite ways of eating RDP’s Avakaya pickle is - Pappulapodi + Avakaya, Chintaku podi + Avakaya, Chitlam podi + Avakaya.
- Oops, we forgot the best part, Curd rice with RDP’s Avkaya pickle is heavenly delicious.
- And don’t forget to eat it with your easy Upma breakfast 😋
Share this Product
Worth buying ...
The packing was too good and well done . The Avvakay Mango was nice with good Quality Mangoes & Good Pieces. The Sodium Content Can Stand reduced and The Pickle Can Stand A Little Bit More Spicy To Befit The Andhra Style And Name.
Delicious and fresh mango and chilli pickle. Loved it
Been trying to find best avvakkai, here I got it, xcellent taste, already have started recommending RDP Foods to others keep rocking
Got the pickle I have been looking for. It's yummmyyy